1.3

I was looking to increase my leads, and they called at the right time where i was open to looking at new marketing programs.They talked me into it and I signed up.

Two weeks after I signed up, one of their sales people contacted me and tried selling me a pay for click program for an additional $200/month. I declined and did not hear from them again until I attempted to cancel. They said I signed up for a year and too bad. I had another sales person call me 7 months later and I cut him short saying, "thank you for your call, I was just going to call you to cancel.

Can you help me with that?" He looked up my account and said my expiration was 3/31/16. I called today and they said I needed to give them 30 day notice. I told her that I had talked to one of their people a month ago, and of course they had no record of that. Unbelievable!

No results, no service, and not willing to help once you tell them you want to cancel.Stay away!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of z57 account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Z57 needs to "cancel my contract now!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned z57 account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Z57.

Had an Experience with Z57?

Comments

Z57_Inc

I apologize that you feel like your experience wasn't up to par.We strive to provide all our clients amazing and quality service.

We were able to locate your account and reviewed the recorded call on 3/2/16 with your upgrade sales rep. The call lasted for 1 minute and during that time you said you weren't interested in scheduling an appointment because you were thinking of canceling at the end of the month. You then thanked the rep for his time and the call was disconnected. We did not set incorrect expectations during that call and the ball was not dropped.

Please reach out to me directly at heretohelp@z57.com to discuss this situation further. We would love to get back on track and show you exactly how to use the program.

We automate the majority of the marketing, but in order to get the most of the service we do ask that you spent ~60 minutes per work working on your internet marketing.Thank you for your time and we wish you all the best of luck in the future.