I made the mistake of signing up for a year with the website "lead generation" program.I never converted one client.

I also included their Facebook content program and the articles submitted were nonsense.

I had another webpage company known as Real Geeks check the page and they shredded it as lacking fundamental SEO reach. That company clearly demonstrated the webpage weaknesses in a video email and I was convinced that Z57 is way behind Google analytics related strategies. As a result, I would advise anyone to strongly consider seeking another company because this product is outdated.

The company is more interested in getting paid rather than improving their product.A valuable lesson was learned - any contract as lengthy as theirs, is a red flag.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not converting 1 lead - poor and outdated product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of z57 website package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2600. Z57 needs to "stop sending me threatening payment notices - i sent my response that i informed the sales associate to discontinue service but it never was relayed properly. they refuse to address that email i sent" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned z57 website package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Z57.

Had an Experience with Z57?

Comments

Z57_Inc

I apologize that you have not received a response back.I will filter back through my messages to ensure I didn't miss yours!

Since I don't have your account info I'm not able to look up your account to see what is going on. So I'm unsure of where you are at in the cancellation process. We do require you to make a verbal cancellation request to our Client Development department at 800-899-8148 x5. We do not accept email cancellation request.

In regards to the emails, I'm assuming that you received the automated emails that get triggered in a payment does not go through. We have ALWAYS offered a month-to-month option since we started doing business 16+ years ago. We only recently started offering contracts because that allows some clients to come on board with a lower setup price. That change was specifically driven by client feedback.

Every company that has been in business as long as we have will have negative reviews since that is the nature of doing business. Check out what our happy clients have to say at http://www.z57.com/reviews-from-clients/ which is updated weekly. If you are inclined you can always send the video, but SEO companies make those about all websites regardless of the quality so please take the content with a grain of salt. Our Facebook & website product is top of the line and we were first to market for a real estate Facebook product (yes we started before Back at You) and have been specifically in the real estate space for 16+...

I would be more than happy to discuss this with you further.

Please reach out with your information at heretohelp@z57.com and we can schedule time to speak about your account.- Jelena Arnold

Z57_Inc

Thank you for your feedback.Z57 is marketing platform that can assist you to generate, capture and nurture more business.

By generate we specifically focus on driving traffic to your website. For Facebook we leverage lots of RSS feeds (HGTV, Houzz, Huffington Post, etc) to keep fresh content on your page. Posts also include our own custom RSS feed plus your listings. We are the only company out there that is currently leveraging Facebook as a way to drive large amounts of website traffic.

We also do not focus on SEO because is not a proven strategy for individual real estate agents. We have an SEO friendly product that was built within the past few years and is continuously updated by an advanced development team. It is very common for other SEO companies to discredit websites of others to gain additional business. It is also quite common in this industry to have 12 month contract options.

Any new client is given the option to join at month-to-month or a year contract.

Overall, we have a support team that provides marketing support to our clients.If you want to learn how to increase your results please give us a call at 800-899-8148 x5 so we can assist you!

to Z57_Inc #1141103

I now use Back At You for Facebook on a month to month basis and can discontinue no questions asked at anytime.They have a tremendous click rate compared to your nonsense ads.

If you would like to receive the video critique of your obsolete product please ask. Your lack of addressing the threatening emails is not surprising. I have called and left messages for Bill Corcoran and Jelena Arnold to voice my problems - no return calls as of now.

Google Z57 complaints - very sad I did not early on.As for your new clients having a month to month option, I begin to wonder if your bully tactics backfired in court.