The sales people from Z57 are extremely rude and overly pushy. A representative from Z57 "cold called" me and was extremely rude when I did not sign up with them.

I told them that I wanted to do some research on the company. They proceeded to tell me they were doing research on my, as well, and began to rip all of my marketing efforts to pieces. Not only mine, but totally bashed my broker's marketing for our company. (Our company can't be all that bad....we have been named Top Realtors several years in a row) They called and texted me NUMEROUS times and even sent me rude emails.

I did not call them looking for information. They called me out of the blue to try and earn my business.

Why in the world would I want to waste my hard-earned money on a company that treats me bad.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of cold calling from Z57. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Z57 to "do not contact me again!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Z57 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Z57_Inc
San Diego, California, United States #998214

I apologize for your experience. We do not promote rude behavior from any representative of Z57 and I would appreciate if you could reach out to me directly at heretohelp@z57.com so I can address this internally. Thank you.