The sales people from Z57 are extremely rude and overly pushy. A representative from Z57 "cold called" me and was extremely rude when I did not sign up with them.

I told them that I wanted to do some research on the company. They proceeded to tell me they were doing research on my, as well, and began to rip all of my marketing efforts to pieces. Not only mine, but totally bashed my broker's marketing for our company. (Our company can't be all that bad....we have been named Top Realtors several years in a row) They called and texted me NUMEROUS times and even sent me rude emails.

I did not call them looking for information. They called me out of the blue to try and earn my business.

Why in the world would I want to waste my hard-earned money on a company that treats me bad.

Preferred solution: Do not contact me again!.

I didn't like: Staff.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 21, 2015.

Comments

Z57_Inc
San Diego, California, United States #998214

I apologize for your experience. We do not promote rude behavior from any representative of Z57 and I would appreciate if you could reach out to me directly at heretohelp@z57.com so I can address this internally. Thank you.