I just talked to Matt "Sully" Sullivan on the phone about using their company's services.They are now going by "Constellation Software." He wanted me to sign the contract, then send it back to him.

When I said I would like to consult an attorney about the contract, he laughed and said the lawyer would charge me $300, which is a lot less than what he was wanting to charge me for the services they supposedly provide. When I was hesitant about the deal, he said, "Hey, it's up to you." And when we first began talking, he said he wasn't a teenager in a basement, munching on a bag of Doritos (which is actually preferred 6 to 1 by lying scammers). This just didn't sound right to me, either, but I ended up putting him off by telling him I would consult a lawyer.

One last thing--when I asked him about one of the bulleted points on the contract, he said, "Oh, I don't know what that exactly means, but it doesn't pertain to your account." That really made me uneasy.Matt is good at scamming, but hopefully with all these negative reviews, he won't have any more victims.

Review about: Z57 Internet Marketing Service.

Had an Experience with Z57?

Comments

Matt is the one who I have been dealing with for months now, he also laughs at my concerns and can be very rude. He isn't professional.

Z57_Inc
San Diego, California, United States #1308684

I'm sorry you felt uneasy about your purchase.However, I can assure you that we are not scammers.

Z57 has been in business since 1998 and we have worked with thousands of real estate agents over the years and we work everyday to provide a cutting edge product and amazing service. We were acquired by Constellation Software in 2012 which has allowed us to invest even more into our product to ensure that our clients are using the latest techniques for nurturing and generating business.

If you would like to speak to some referrals (past or current clients) or work with another sales rep, please reach out at heretohelp@z57.com.Thank you and have a wonderful day!